Active Membership of NAGNF is open to any North America domiciled nurses from Ghana or with roots in Ghana, in good professional standing and who have a valid license to practice nursing in North America. Retired nurses trained in Ghana or in the USA can be active dues paying members. Full members pay an annual dues of $100.00.
We also have a Student Membership that is open to Ghanaian rooted nursing students currently enrolled in an accredited nursing program in North America. Students do not pay dues.
Active Member benefits include:
- Access to NAGNF members for professional networking
- Discounts on NAGNF organized conferences
- Be active part of NAGNF decision making at all levels
- Eligible to participate and hold office in NAGNF elections
- Participate in NAGNF programs and publications including newsletter and other informational publications.
- Access to professional Nurse platforms in Ghana.
- Be kept up to date, as well as participate in Nursing programs in Ghana as organized by our Ghanaian nurse colleagues and other healthcare stake holders
- Opportunity to participate in fund raiser opportunities to support NAGNF mission and goals.
- Major vendor discounts when available
- Professional mentorship, and support for continued education
- Recognition of achievements in organizational newsletter
- Advertising opportunities with discounts in organizational newsletter.